Tree Pruning, Trimming and Shaping
Pruning keeps trees full and healthy, encouraging new growth and controlling their size.
- Pruning deciduous trees should only be done in the winter while they are dormant.
- Annual pruning of fruit-bearing trees keeps the limbs strong and healthy, encourages healthy production of fruit and keeps fruit accessible.
- Safety pruning should be done to reduce the size of larger trees, correct imbalances and remove weak or dangerous branches.
- Pollarding is an extreme form of pruning that is only recommended in specific cases. Trees that have been seriously neglected or pollarded in the past are the most likely candidates for pollarding.
What Our Customer's Say...
Dear M & M Tree Service. Your crew trimmed our trees on Tuesday. The head trimmer is an artist. He did such a beautiful job thinning and shaping our oaks. We are so pleased. The team was also very hard-working, professional and did a great job of cleaning up the site afterward. We are so pleased. We are recommending your service to all of our neighbors. Thank you.
– Ann-Elise Emerson, Berkeley, CA
Discover what we can do for you...